- E-books: The Future or a Mistake
- Why You Need to Hire a Freelancer to Take Your Novel from Meh to Marvellous
- Understanding Vanity Publishing and Author Services
- Things Every Authorpreneur Should Know for 2019
- Gather All the Tools You Need with the Author Toolbox Blog Hop
- The Reasons Branding Confuses You and How to Fix That Right Now
- Warrior Up
- Editing Loop
- The Importance of Folklore
- Getting it Right: Writing to Market
- How to Write but Still Have a Life
- Ill-prepared: Fear of Success and of Failure
- Joining Writing Groups
- Knowledge and Where to Find It
- What is it REALLY Like to be a Writer?
- Making a Living as a Writer
- Notebooks and Other Things for Writing
- Opening Up
- The Pros and Cons of Traditional and Self-Publishing
- The Perfect Query Letter
- The Importance of Seeing Yourself in a Book
- Tech Tips for Writers
- Understanding Character
- Vying for Attention
- Writing Conferences, Retreats and Workshops
- X-Factor: Beta Readers and Critique Partners
- Why Not?
- Zooming in: Author Spotlights and Guest Posts
- RSS Feeds and the Good They Can Do For Your Blog
- Running Your Author Empire
Yes — I can help you make your writing career dreams come true. Whether it’s an affordable eBook cover, beta reading, editing (developmental editing, line editing and proofreading), reading a partial draft to give editorial feedback, manuscript assessment or helping you with the layout of your book, I can help.
Check out my Upwork profile for more details.