Celebrating the release of Breaking the Habit, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions How You Remind Me
- How did you like Anubis’ life in the Egyptian underworld?
- Did you see the similarities between actual retrenchment practices and the story?
- What do you think of Anubis?
- What do you think of the people on the beach?
- What do you think of the other Egyptian gods?
- How do you think the story continues?
About the book
One immortal. An eternity of thankless drudgery.
Anubis has never had it great. Not even in the heyday of Egypt. And though his job has never become obsolete, it’s not like anyone ever thanks him for guiding the recently dead to their Egyptian afterlife.
But then they want to outsource his job to a no-name brand.
Enough is enough! Anubis takes off for a well-deserved holiday and all hell breaks loose.
Scroll up to buy now and find out how Anubis and his friends from other pantheons save the world.
This is the second book in the Irascible Immortals series.
Blog posts about the book
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs? Learn more about the Irascible Immortals series on Pinterest.
Want to know what my writing is like?
Sign up to my newsletter and get your free copy of Unseen (Faery Tales #2)