Celebrating the release of Solstice Shenanigans, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions Solstice Shenanigans
- Did you like the twist of Fate and Davy Jones testing humans and giving them their just deserts?
- Did you like the idea that these two got assignments or would you have preferred something less structured?
- What do you think of Carla?
- What do you think about the magic that made her act impulsively?
- How do you think that relationship is going to work out?
- Did you enjoy the pixies?
- What do you think about the legend of Sebastian Blood? Would you have wanted to know more about him?
- What do you think of Lynsey?
- What are your thoughts about Lynsey’s situation?
- How do you think the story continues?
About the Book
Two women. Two stories. Lives forever altered.
Fate is a faery on a mission; several missions, in fact. It is her job to make sure that humans receive their just deserts. Usually she helps. But something about this assignment makes her show her claws… Carla is just the type of human she detests: selfish and self-righteous. Perhaps Fate enjoys her job just a little too much when left to her own devices.
Somewhere else, pixies take up their plight to torment humans at an old country hotel. When they’re done, the mortals in question will either be better for their interference… or dead. If Lynsey is successful in breaking the spell, she can save her friends and her one true love. But is her knowledge of folklore enough?
The walls between Realms are thinning and no-one is noticing. Or if they are, they don’t care or pretend it isn’t happening.
Scroll up to buy now to find out how Carla and Lynsey will deal with the fae interfering in their lives.
*This is the seventh book in the Faery Tales series.
Available from your favourite online store.
Coming soon in Afrikaans as Sonstilstand Kaskenades.
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs?
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a free ebook. I won’t share your information and I’ll only email you once a month with updates on new releases, special offers, and a bit of news.