Celebrating the success of Tattered Tales, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions Tattered Tales
- Do you like bite-size stories? Why/why not?
- Did you see the connection between the stories?
- What do you think of the speculative elements throughout the book?
- What do you think of the way magic was used?
- What do you think of the world-building?
- Do you think that music is magic?
- What do you think of the magical realism present in some of the stories?
- What are your thoughts about the magical creatures?
- Do you think that the stories more on the science-fiction end of the spectrum would be classified as fantasy if it had taken place in a historical setting? Why/why not?
- How do you think the first and last story fit together?
About the book
24 tales of Speculative Fiction (ranging from science-fiction to fantasy to magical realism) with a Dark Fantasy undertone running from outer space, strange advancements in technology to the subtle things that make characters tick in a supposedly normal world.
This is the fourth book in the Faery Tales series.
Also available in Afrikaans as Verflenterde Verhale.
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs?
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a free ebook. I won’t share your information and I’ll only email you once a month with updates on new releases, special offers, and a bit of news.