To celebrate the release of Blaze of Glory, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book Club Questions Blaze of Glory
- What do you think of Kit?
- Do you think that things are usually less rowdy at the retirement home she’s in?
- What do you think of the different pantheons rubbing shoulders?
- What do you think of Apollo?
- What are your thoughts on birthday parties for immortals?
- What do you think of Bast?
- Do you think the contest between the tricksters went well?
- How do you think things will go for Apollo when he returns to the company of others?
- Do you think Kit will stay retired?
- How do you think the story continues?
About the book
One immortal. An eternity of fools.
Kit has had a full life playing tricks on mortals and immortals alike. But the Age of Information has taken the fun out of everything. She’s tired. She’s bored.
Since the leaders of most pantheons had agreed on setting up rest homes for immortals in the mortal realm, she had found one to her liking and had happily taken up residence.
Just one thing bothers her: Apollo.
The boy-god doesn’t believe in leaving others in peace. Limericks, pranks, archery practice indoors – he knows no bounds.
When Apollo’s antics threaten the peace between pantheons, only Kit can stop bloodshed with her trickery. But does she really want to?
Scroll up to buy now and find out if Kit will stop the other immortals from stringing Apollo up with his own intestines for his tomfoolery.
*This is the fifth book in the Irascible Immortals series.
Coming soon in Afrikaans as Vonk van Glorie.
Kit yawned. The party – someone’s birthday? She couldn’t remember – was running past her bedtime. Actually, it was probably still going to be going strong by the time she usually wandered the halls.Blaze of Glory, Irascible Immortals #5, Ronel Janse van Vuuren
She yawned again, showing off her pointed teeth. Apollo had taken his bow and quiver – where was the orderly in charge of keeping weapons out of the hands of residents? – and was intercepting ping-pong balls where Horus and Thor where playing beer pong.
Blog posts about this book
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs? Check out my Pinterest board about this series. Check out my Pinterest board for this series.
Want to know what my writing is like?
Sign up to my newsletter and get your free copy of Unseen (Faery Tales #2)