Celebrating the release of Russian Roulette, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book Club Questions Russian Roulette
- Have you heard about any of the love gods mentioned in this book before?
- What do you think of Cupid?
- What do you think of Xochipilli’s actions?
- Do you think Yue-Lao will win the lady’s heart after everything is said and done?
- What do you think of the club scene?
- Do you think the mortals will remember what had happened to them?
- What do you think of crossbows vs bows?
- Do you think Cupid could have won the bet?
- How do you think the convention will continue after this?
- What do you think of all the cats at the convention?
About the book
Stray arrows. Twisted string. Choreographed dancing.
When love gods get together for a convention, things are bound to get out of hand. Especially when Cupid keeps showing off and the Aztec god of love and games turns everything into a competition.
Yue-Lao only showed up to get Aine’s attention, yet he gets pulled into the madness.
Will the mortals survive this love god convention or will they be forever caught in the unrequited love triangles caused by two love gods trying out each other’s talismans?
Scroll up to buy now!
*This is the fourth book in the Irascible Immortals series.
Coming soon in Afrikaans as Russiese Roulette.
Mist solidified and he stepped into a building. The banner across the entrance hall read: ‘Welcome to the Centennial Love God Conference.’ Yue-Lao sighed softly and adjusted his robes hitching up under his backpack.Russian Roulette, Irascible Immortals #4, Ronel Janse van Vuuren
‘Hey, man! Long time, no see.’ Cupid, in an adolescent incarnation, high-fived him and had him do a series of ridiculous handshakes and fist-bumps.
Blog posts about the book
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs? Check out my Pinterest board about this series.
Want to know what my writing is like?
Sign up to my newsletter and get your free copy of Unseen (Faery Tales #2)