Celebrating the success of The Inn, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions The Inn
- Did you like Kelly’s need for assistance – despite her being this awesome warrior?
- Did you see the similarities between Grimm’s Fitcher’s Bird and The Inn?
- What do you think of Kelly?
- What do you think of the young half-deathfae that helps her?
- What do you think about the place in Bremen simply called The Inn?
- Do you think that there is a line that shouldn’t be crossed by either Man or Fae?
- What do you think about the creatures aligned with the Wolf?
- What do you think about the Wild Hunt?
- What are your thoughts about the situation in Bremen?
- How do you think the story continues?
About the book
The scent of an old foe.
As a hunter for the High Council of Faerie, Kelly is sent to investigate strange disappearances in the town of Bremen. She stays away from The Inn, though: it calls to her warring nature. But as leads run thin, she uses the help of a young deathfae to gain entrance to the fae-run place.
She is confronted with her heritage and her past in her quest to bring peace to the region.
But can she do that without giving in to the shadows that call to her?
Scroll up to find out how Kelly deals with the dark dealings happening at The Inn.
*This is the second book in the Dark Court Sisters series.
Available as an ebook everywhere.
Coming soon in Afrikaans as Die Herberg.
Kelly’s story first appeared in the Clarion Call anthology. You can read more about that here.
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs?
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a free ebook. I won’t share your information and I’ll only email you once a month with updates on new releases, special offers, and a bit of news.