Celebrating the release of Morrígan Unleashed I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions Morrígan Unleashed
- Did you like the fact that Morrígan found her powers again during all the craziness of the Warp?
- Did you see the similarities between how people really act and how she made them act?
- What do you think of Horus?
- What do you think of her mission to save dogs?
- What do you think about the fact that Horus and the other immortals tried to stop her?
- Do you think that people look away from bad things happening around them just to keep their comfy lifestyles?
- What do you think about the crows and ravens?
- What do you think about the fact that a Cù Sìth (a Faery Dog) had bound Morrígan’s powers, yet she is on a mission to save dogs?
- What are your thoughts about Morrígan’s situation?
- How do you think the story continues?
About the book
Magic. Power. War.
Morrígan had been separated from her powers for far too long. But thanks to the foolish actions of several immortals, she is in control of herself again.
Though the need to avenge herself burns within her, she needs to do something first: regain her full strength. Walking through a city destroyed by the Warp, causing strife as far as she goes, another need builds within her…
Cry ‘havoc!’ and let slip the dogs of war!
Laughing at the foolishness of other immortals trying to stop her, she avenges the dogs abused in the city overshadowed by toxic clouds and teaches humans to do what’s right instead of what’s easy – even if it is done with blood and pain.
Can anyone stop her from destroying the human race in favour of animals?
Scroll up and buy now to find out!
*This is the eighth book in the Irascible Immortals series.
Coming soon in Afrikaans as Morrígan Ontketen.
Blog posts about the book
- The Raven Faery: Morrígan
- Ravens and Crows in Folklore
- Dagda: Jailer of the Underworld
- Whirlwind Publishing
- Being Irascible
It was the hour between night and dawn. Smog filled the city – humans had learned nothing from the Warp – but to Morrígan, it was like the smoke on a battlefield. For longer than she cared to remember, she was stuck in a single form with her power bound tightly by that Cù Sìth menace.Morrígan Unleashed, Irascible Immortals #8, Ronel Janse van Vuuren
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs? Check out my Pinterest board for this series.
Want a taste of my writing? Sign up to my newsletter and get your free copy of Unseen, Faery Tales #2.