Celebrating the success of Grumpy Old Gods Vol 2, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions Grumpy Old Gods Vol 2
- Did you like the Then/Now style of the first tale? Why/why not?
- Did you enjoy the newest adventure of the demigod PI?
- Do you think, if you were a goddess, you would stay in Crone form? Or would you switch to Maiden or Mother? Why?
- “When in doubt, fear is your friend.” Do you agree with Edna’s statement? Why/why not?
- What do you think of how the newest Minotaur came to be?
- Would you curse someone to be successful?
- Do you think that vampires have the right to rule?
- What do you think of the tricks the gods played on the vampire Arora?
- What are your thoughts on cat cafés?
- Do you think cats make good pets? Why/why not?
- Do you enjoy playing chess? Do you think it’s something you’d like to continue doing in your old-age?
- Have you been confused by the sudden expansion of roads and tech where nature once ruled? How did you react? Like Herne?
- Do you think that kindness should be repaid, even if freely given? And should it be something enormous like what O’Brien did?
- Did you know that Cerberus was a female? Nice twist or not?
- Would you train three-headed puppies to obey?
- What do you think of the Mummy Museum?
- “Pain is a sign that you’re still alive.” Do you agree with Anubis’s statement?
- What do you think about death being outsourced to a no-name brand?
- Do you think Asterion has good reason to be suspicious of his pain medication? Or do you think he’s just paranoid?
- Would you recommend this book to others?
About the book
The Grumpy Old Gods are back in this second installment of mythical fun. Join us for 13 new tales of deities that are retired, reborn, waning, or AWOL from their assigned posts as they hilariously navigate life, death, and everything in between.
Available as an ebook and paperback from Amazon.
Here’s a teaser video:
You can also get great Grumpy Old Gods Vol 2 swag!
Blog Posts About Grumpy Old Gods Vol 2
- Aletha Wade The Oaken Goddess GOG V.2
- Marshall J Moore Hammer Down GOGV2
- Vanessa Finaughty The Best Laid Plans Grumpy Old Gods V.2
- Laurie Hicks Game Night Grumpy Old Gods V.2
- E. E. King The Hotel Quetzalocatl GOG V.2
- Andrew Paul Grell Christian Goldbach and His Conjectures GOG V.2
- Juneta Key Hermes’ Penitence Grumpy Old Gods V.2
- Vanessa Wells Wine & Mazes Meet the Authors Grumpy Old Gods Vol. 2
- ANGELA WOOLDRIDGE HERNES’ REST GOGV2
- Shawn Klimek The Voyage of the Fortunate Seven GOGV2
- Rachael Dickzen Purr Like an Egyptian GOGV2
- Brendan Foley O’Brien Grumpy Old Gods V. 2
- Ronel Janse van Vuuren How you Remind me GOG V.2
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs? Check out my Pinterest board dedicated to this book.