Celebrating the release of Once and Future Queen, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions Once and Future Queen
- Did you like the fact that Meredith was already in touch with nature before the supernatural took over her life?
- Did you see the similarities between actual violence against women and the story?
- What do you think of Jared?
- What do you think of the acid attacks?
- What do you think about the fact that Meredith was predestined to be the High Queen?
- Do you think that her aunt did what she did intentionally?
- What do you think about the Season Fae?
- What do you think about the Elementals?
- What are your thoughts about Emma’s situation?
- How do you think the story continues?
About the book
Meredith Thorne has always just wanted two things in life: Independence and unconditional love. When both are threatened, she’ll do what it takes to get what she wants.
Meredith had inherited her home from her late aunt, but the government threatens to take it away if she doesn’t pay her aunt’s back taxes. And she only has thirty days to do so. How will her love of gardening, teaching pottery and her own art be able to do so?
Of course this is when the season and elemental fae decide that she is their lost High Queen and that she has to take the throne – and marry a fae prince she’d never met – in thirty days or the world will descend into chaos.
If matters couldn’t be worse, a strange string of acid attacks plagues her neighbourhood and threatens her students.
Can Meredith save the world, her home, and her students, all in thirty days? And will she still be able to have the two things she wants most in life?
Scroll up to buy now and find out if one young woman can truly have it all.
*This is the tenth book in the Faery Tales series.
Get your book club questions in Afrikaans here.
She opened her eyes and swallowed a scream. In the air before her were four hazy outlines much like bodies made of clouds and one tiny woman with diaphanous wings, all looking right at her. She closed her eyes, breathed deeply and counted to ten. When she opened her eyes, the spectres were still there.Once and Future Queen, Ronel Janse van Vuuren
Posts about book
- Acid Attacks: An Intimidation Tactic
- Quandary: Season Fae
- Magic Portals and Entrances to Faerie
- Occult: Magic and Glamour
- Faery Trees and Forests
- Episode 6: Small, Everyday Fae: Elementals
- Episode 15: The Fae Realm: Faery Trees and Forests
- Episode 17: The Fae Realm: Magic and Glamour
- Episode 19: The Fae Realm: Magic Portals
- Episode 3: Small, Everyday Fae: Season Fae
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs? Check out the Pinterest board about the book here.
Want a taste of my writing? Sign up to my newsletter and get your free copy of Unseen, Faery Tales #2.