Blogging has been around longer than any kind of social media and will outlast them all.
Whether you are blogging to stay connected with your loved ones scattered over the glove or to connect with likeminded people, blogging is all about connection.
In this book, you will learn what it takes to make that connection with your readers:
- What should you write about?
- How should you present your posts?
- Where should you publish your posts?
- How frequently should you publish?
- Do you have to publicise your posts?
- Where do you find your community?
- What are the essential elements for a successful blog?
And much more.
Whether you are an author wanting to build an audience through blogging or interested in blogging for other reasons, this book has the basics covered.
“All About Blogging: For Authors” looks at the author’s secrets to growing her own blog into something that has regular visitors, unique visitors and fans – which leads to book sales. The workbook aspect helps you to figure out exactly what it is you want from blogging and how to achieve it.
Scroll up to buy now to start your blogging adventure!
Get it here.