Celebrating the release of Tortured Tales, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions Tortured Tales
- Did you like the allusions to Elsa’s heritage?
- Did you enjoy the adventure in the sea?
- What did you think of the link between the two mountains?
- What were your thoughts on encountering the Fae on Table Mountain?
- Did you like the adventure through the Knysna Forest?
- Did you learn that one should only leave behind footprints in the forest while reading Forest Fae Friends?
- What did you think of the secret war between Man and Fae?
- What did you think of Yami’s situation?
- Do you think a person or a thing is behind these interactions between Realms?
- How do you think the story continues?
About the book
Five women. Five stories. Five lives forever changed.
The walls between Realms are thinning. Humans and Fae interact too easily. Dark Fae are running wild. Workers of the Otherworld are playing pranks on each other. Some call upon ancient curses to help protect themselves.
And no-one is asking the right questions: Who? and Why?
Scroll up and buy now to uncover this mystery.
*This is the sixth book in the Faery Tales series.
Blog posts about the book
- Occult: Magic and Glamour
- Thin Places and the Other Side
- Ululating Werehyena
- Cunning Cats
- Magical Mountains
- Faery Trees and Forests
- Different Imps in Folklore
- Surreal Sea Nymphs
- Merrows: Mermaids of Ireland and Scotland
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs? Check out my Pinterest board dedicated to this book.