Celebrating the success of Freedom, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions Freedom
- Did you know what kintsugi was before reading the first story/the explanation at the end?
- Did you see the twist coming in the first story? When?
- What do you think of Aratani’s gift?
- What do you think of Bodhi?
- What do you think of the way Aratani defeated the Alchemist magic?
- Do you think that love conquers all?
- What do you think of Hachiro’s wife?
- What are your thoughts about Aratani’s situation?
- Do you think Aratani did the right thing?
- How do you think the story continues?
About the book
A gift or a curse?
Aratani was born with the gift of magic – and power over gold. As she navigates through a world filled with curses and fae, using her wits to stay alive, she learns that the gift she reviles can be used to help others.
She also comes to the realisation that she isn’t a vile creature as she had always believed – even if she has to use a darker shade of her gift to fight the monsters around her on her path to freedom.
Join Aratani as she fights curses, Alchemists and fae.
Scroll up to buy now!
*This is the fifth book in the Faery Tales series.
Blog posts about the book
- Pixies all over the place
- Ravens and Crows in Folklore
- Cold Ones: Yuki Onna and Tsurara Onna
- Thin Places and the Other Side
- Occult: Magic and Glamour
- Faerie: Home of the Fae
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs? Check out my Pinterest board for this book.