Celebrating the success of Freedom, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions Freedom
- Did you know what kintsugi was before reading the first story/the explanation at the end?
- Did you see the twist coming in the first story? When?
- What do you think of Aratani’s gift?
- What do you think of Bodhi?
- What do you think of the way Aratani defeated the Alchemist magic?
- Do you think that love conquers all?
- What do you think of Hachiro’s wife?
- What are your thoughts about Aratani’s situation?
- Do you think Aratani did the right thing?
- How do you think the story continues?
About the book
Three tales of a young woman navigating her way through a world filled with magic and fae – and fighting against the “gift” she reviles. Aratani learns that her gift isn’t a curse and that she can use it to help others. And that she isn’t a vile creature as she had always believed.
Lots of folklore weaved through the tales (and briefly explained at the end of the book) brings the magic of Aratani’s journey to freedom alive.
This is the fifth book in the Faery Tales series.
Available as an ebook everywhere.
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs?
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a free ebook. I won’t share your information and I’ll only email you once a month with updates on new releases, special offers, and a bit of news.