Celebrating the success of Dark Desires, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions Dark Desires
- Are you Team Seth or Team Daniel? Why?
- Did you see the twist coming? When?
- What do you think of Seth and the fact that he is in a band?
- What do you think about Daniel and the comparison of him acting like a hero from a Young Adult novel?
- What do you think about the school’s layout?
- Do you think that music has healing powers?
- What do you think about the bad guys?
- What are your thoughts about Tasha’s situation?
- Do you think Tasha belongs where she is?
- How do you think the story continues?
About the book
Iron and fae aren’t friends.
Yet Tasha has no choice but to be in the human realm: her very life is at stake.
High School isn’t much safer than Faerie, though. Cliques, falling in love and navigating day-to-day activities are dangerous enough without the added dread of being unmasked as being otherworldly.
But when something happens and everyone reveals their true selves, Tasha has a choice to make: will she save them from the curse upon them and reveal her true nature, or will she let them die and stay safe herself?
Scroll up to find out how Tasha deals with the upheaval of her world.
*This is the first book in the Dark Court Sisters series.
Available as an ebook everywhere.
Coming soon in Afrikaans as Donker Begeertes.
Blog Posts About the Book
- RiffTrax: Live – Star Raiders Review! Ronel Talks Music, Smallfoot and Wandering Earth Reviews, and Ninja News
- Dark Desires: A #YA #Fantasy Novel by Ronel Janse van Vuuren
- Guest Post from YA Fantasy Author Ronel Janse van Vuuren
- DARK DESIRES
- #NewRelease Dark Desire #ebook #Fantasy #Interview @miladyronel
- Dark Desires: A Character Interview
- DARK DESIRES: High School, Magic, and Curses
- Dark Desires: Radioactive – the Effects of Pollution on the Fae
- Guest Post: In Which there are Dark Desires
- YA Spotlight and Guest post: Ronel Janse van Vuuren
- Beta Reader Awesomeness by Guest Blogger Ronel Janse van Vuuren
- Ronel has a new book: Dark Desires
Folklore featured in this book
The song they sing at the end of the book:
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs? Check out my Pinterest board about this book.