Celebrating the success of Dark Desires, I’m sharing a couple of book club questions.
Book club questions Dark Desires
- Are you Team Seth or Team Daniel? Why?
- Did you see the twist coming? When?
- What do you think of Seth and the fact that he is in a band?
- What do you think about Daniel and the comparison of him acting like a hero from a Young Adult novel?
- What do you think about the school’s layout?
- Do you think that music has healing powers?
- What do you think about the bad guys?
- What are your thoughts about Tasha’s situation?
- Do you think Tasha belongs where she is?
- How do you think the story continues?
About the book
Iron and fae aren’t friends. But Tasha has no choice but to be in the human realm: her very life is at stake.
High School isn’t much safer than Faerie, though. Clicks, falling in love and navigating day-to-day activities are dangerous enough without the added dread of being unmasked as being otherworldly.
But when something happens and everyone reveals their true selves, Tasha has a choice to make: will she save them from the curse upon them and reveal her true nature, or will she let them die and stay safe?
Available as an ebook everywhere.
Coming soon in Afrikaans as Donker Begeertes.
What do you think about the questions? Did it make you want to read the book? How do you feel about book clubs?
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a free ebook. I won’t share your information and I’ll only email you once a month with updates on new releases, special offers, and a bit of news.